Originally from New Zealand, Casey moved to Wollongong in 2006 where she completed her Masters of Physiotherapy and Bachelor of Exercise Science. She has been working as a Physiotherapist in the Illawarra and abroad over the past decade. Previous and current sporting team involvement incudes
- NSW Country Rugby Union
- Samoan Men’s Rugby Sevens
- Gold Coast Commonwealth Games
- Buenos Aires Youth Olympics
- NSW Womens State of Origin Rugby League
- NSW U16 State of Origin Rugby League
Casey has a keen interest in management of sporting injuries as well as post-operative rehabilitation.