This is a challenging time. Unresolved pain issues and staying home with reduced exercise can actually increase your odds of getting sick; so we are open for business.
It is safe to visit us
Remember that we are not like a doctor’s clinic: We don’t have sick people waiting around.
Our patients typically see us because they are suffering from pains, aches and limited physical movement; not because they suspect they may have COVID-19.
It is safer to be in our clinic than supermarkets, restaurants or public transport.
Also, remember that the “stay at home” order does not apply when attending essential health services at our clinic.
If you are well, please come in for your appointments, knowing that we are taking all steps to keep you safe and well while visiting our clinic. The safety of our patients and staff is absolutely critical.
- We have plenty of room: You won’t be within 2m of anyone else except your physiotherapist.
- You cannot catch the virus by someone touching your back, knee etc.
- Pilates beds have been moved apart and you will be staying on your own piece of equipment.
- We have taken extra measures of separating all our therapists and admin staff into teams who will not be working shifts with each other. This way, if someone ever does test positive, there will be another team ready to look after you.
- Cleaning continues to be super vigilant and hand sanitiser is compulsory for everyone.